We're Here for You
在沃顿，mg网址官网的目标是帮助你达到你的目标. mg网址官网的 suite of student services is designed to support the success of busy, 像你这样的职业人士. We’re here to offer guidance so you can thrive in your degree program and achieve your goals.
mg网址官网的 student services specialists are available to guide you through every step of your academic journey. From determining financial aid options to mapping out a plan for success, we’ll be there.
- Enrollment : As you begin to explore Walden, our Enrollment Specialists serve as your guides. 获取有关程序的信息, 在线学习体验, admissions requirements, 网上申请流程, and more.
- Financial Aid: Before you enroll, Financial Aid Advisors work with you to identify available resources to help fund your education.
- Academic: After you enroll, you’ll be assigned a Student Success Advisor who will answer your questions about university policies and procedures, 帮助您适应在线课堂, track your academic progress, 并通过丰富的学生资源指导您.
Call 844-675-1612 to speak with a Walden Enrollment Specialist and learn more about admissions requirements, transfer of credit, and more.
If you’re looking to change careers or advance in your current one, we can help plan the next steps.
mg网址官网的 职业规划与发展中心 provides personal, one-on-one guidance and online networking events as well as essential career tools and resources, including:
- Webinars, 视频, 以及找新工作的专家建议, 在你的领域探索职业选择, starting a business, 打造你的专业品牌, and more.
- Professional assessments that identify your strengths and skills.
- OptimalResume, a career management system featuring self-guided tools to help you revise your résumé or CV, 写一封有效的求职信, and create an e-portfolio.
- Strategies for conducting strong interviews, evaluating job offers, and negotiating your salary.
We can help you navigate Walden’s online learning environment and assist you with any administrative and technical issues.
mg网址官网的 Customer Care Team are experts dedicated to making your experience both productive and rewarding. 客户服务包括:
- A self-paced online orientation that introduces you to Walden’s online platform.
- 协助查找教材, assignments, 以及其他对学习至关重要的学习材料.
Connect with Walden’s Customer Care Team by phone, e-mail, and online chat.
来确保你成为沃顿商学院的学生, we have technical requirements and recommendations you should review. These include a proficiency in using e-mail, the internet, and common desktop productivity software. 你可以去 Walden University Catalog，你可以在这里找到更多关于:
- Software requirements
- Technical recommendations
- Tablet/laptop recommendation
Questions? Connect with Walden’s Customer Care Team by phone, e-mail, and online chat.
从在线课堂到现场实习, we strive to meet accessibility needs and provide a seamless experience for all students. 瓦尔登湖提供了几种类型的帮助，包括:
- Granting qualified students extra time to complete assignments and tests.
- 提供不同格式的课程资料, 包括放大文本或文本语音转换软件程序.
- Renting specialized equipment, 比如电动滑板车和霍耶电梯, 雇佣当地的服务供应商, such as sight guides, sign language interpreters, or captioners for qualified students attending academic residencies.
- Email: [email protected]
- US students telephone: 1-800-925-3368, ext. 3121205
- 国际学生的电话: +1-612-925-3368.
mg网址官网的在线图书馆提供任何时间访问超过4.8 million dissertations; over 189,000 electronic books; more than 91,000 full-text journals; and 170+ databases. It also includes tutorials and webinars to help you use research tools and resources more effectively.
- Assistance in developing search strategies and tips on effectively navigating databases.
Center for Research Quality
The Center for Research Quality provides access to a wide range of online services and the advice of trained research staff in support of the highest ethical standards in research.
从你的第一门课到你的论文, the center offers guidelines and sample projects to support your success.
Get help with:
- Identifying grants, fellowships, and other sources of funding for your research project.
- Submitting your research to Walden’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) to ensure it conforms to the highest ethical standards.
Office of Academic 支持
Looking to refresh your skills or improve your work in a certain area? We offer personalized support and tutoring services as well as online tools and courses to help you achieve academic success.
Academic Skills Center
mg网址官网的 CAEX courses, seminars, and doctoral writing workshops can help you strengthen skills that impact your current coursework and beyond. Credit is granted for most CAEX courses but does not apply toward online degree program requirements. 课程的主题包括研究生写作, APA style, 以及对社会变革的批判性思维. View the course descriptions 对于季度和学期课程.
The Academic Skills Center also offers individual and group tutoring support in multiple areas, 包括课程统计, 数学, and Microsoft Word formatting. New undergraduate and doctoral students can request a peer mentor to receive tips, guidance, 以及来自经验丰富的沃顿学生的建议. View the 同伴导师提示和建议页面 就各种课题征求同行的意见.
The Writing Center
mg网址官网的 staff of dissertation editors and writing 导师 is ready to help you find and refine your scholarly voice, working with you one-on-one online and in person at academic residencies. The Writing Center provides: